Download .mp3 from Soderstrome.com Audio.
Ten things we can take away from this interview:
- Charlotte, the largest city in NC, and the Charlotte area are unimportant to Senator Kay Hagan.
- Sen. Hagan has no intent to hear from those who may dissent with her.
- Sen. Hagan doesn’t actually know how U.S. Health Care compares with Health Care in foreign nations.
- Sen. Hagan wouldn’t be willing to participate in the plan she intends to force upon her constituents.
- Sen. Hagan wouldn’t be willing to vote for a provision to exclude illegal immigrants from coverage under the plan.
- The Constitution is unimportant to Sen. Hagan. It’s OK for the government to violate the constitution because they are already violating it with other programs.
- Solar Energy companies are more important to Sen. Hagan than the people she represents.
- Sen. Hagan will vote for the Health Care bill even if her constituents are against it.
- Sen. Hagan is willing to increase taxes to pay for the Health Care Plan.
- Sen. Hagan will vote to tax employer-paid Health Care benefits.