Happy New Year 2010! Here are my predictions for the coming year in politics.
- Al Gore has time for TV, but not for debate. Lord Monckton keeps asking. Meanwhile, Phelim McAleer keeps getting thrown out of “climate events.”
- Further evidence emerges demonstrating Scientific malpractice relating to global warming (e.g. the “Climategate” emails). Perhaps this coincides with Breitbart’s launch of BigEnvironment website.
- Congress forces health care legislation through despite massive public opposition. (?) Obama touts health legislation as a major success in State of the Union Address. Liberal arrogance fuels Tea Party discontent. (?)
- Several States file lawsuits challenging health bill’s constitutionality. (?) Democrats claim this is being perpetrated by racists as a last effort to “take away one of Obama’s achievments.”
- At least five more Democratic candidates or incumbents drop out of campaigns or “choose to retire.”
- Democrats net largest loss of Congressional seats in U.S. history in 2010 elections.
- The economy may grow slightly, but fails any major recovery. Democrats demand more “targeted” stimulus.
- ACORN gets government funding either directly or indirectly. Breitbart releases more videos and/or documents detailing the organization’s corruption to coincide with 2010 campaign season. “Mainstream” media outlets accuse Breitbart of bad journalism, lack of ethics.
- CNN continues hemorrhaging viewers. The same goes for NY Times circulation.
- Obama, Democrats continue to blame Bush, accuse Republicans of being “obstructionist.”
- Janet Napolitano makes another “system worked” blunder. Incompetano nickname sticks.
- At least one state changes laws to mandate legal concealed carry at public colleges (e.g. Utah’s laws).